Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Celebrating my first!

On April 26th, 2016, at 10:50 am, I saw his face for the first time. They put him against my chest and the tears streamed down my face. I knew from that moment that I’ll never be alone and I’ll cease being nothing. Because now I am everything, to him, I am his MOTHER!

And as I see him crawling or taking little steps before my eyes, I know that my soul is embodied in that tiny human. My soul is in the shape of my son.

There is no proper arrangement of letters which form words that describe the amount of love I feel towards him. I'm usually capable of expressing myself, however, when it comes to him, I’m speechless.

My whole purpose in life is watching him grow. There’s nothing I want more for him than inner happiness. No wealth, no fame is important, just pure happiness.


I will allow my body to decay as long as he is fine.
I will continue to spend nights standing on my feet holding him tight, until he falls asleep.
I will always smile when I see his face.

May God be content with him. May He guard him and protect him. May he grow to become a caring son, a loving husband and an amazing dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment